Joining the WPDA
- Eligibility for USDF Col. Bengt Ljungquist Awards
- Educational membership meetings
- Opportunity to meet other dressage folks and network
- Voting rights and office-holding eligibility
- Scholarship program
- Eligibility for year-end awards
- Annual Adult & Junior team competition
- Group membership in the United States Dressage Federation
- COMING SOON: Join or Renew membership completely online!
Click here to join or renew your membership today!
Pay online below or mail a check with the form above!
Need to check your membership status with the WPDA?
Get in touch
Still not convinced? Our membership chair will be happy to answer your questions and vouch for our good name.
WPDA and USDF
USDF Group Membership (GM) is obtained by joining a USDF Group Member Organization (GMO). Each GMO sends a roster of members along with appropriate dues to USDF. Your USDF Group membership is for this 12-month period, regardless of when you join your GMO.
Group Membership Benefits:
- Receive a USDF Group Member card and eligibility to compete at USDF-recognized competitions.
- Monthly issues of USDF Connection.
- Eligible for USDF Rider Awards.
- Eligible to earn USDF University credits.
- Member-discount rates for USDF events.
Use this link to order from Omega Fields directly and receive a discount of 8% off of each order. Just to sweeten the deal, Omega Fields shares 7% from each order with us. How often do you get a win-win deal in this sport? Remember, you must use the link to receive the discount and for the WPDA to receive the credit.
Triple Crown Feeds
Do you feed triple crown feeds? If so, please collect the proof of purchase and send to the following address:
421 A Pineview Dr.
Elizabeth, PA 15037
The WPDA earns 25¢ for each proof of purchase seal from Southern States, Legends® and Triple Crown® horse feed bags. WPDA can even earn $10 per ton on Southern States, Legends and Triple Crown pelleted feed. All you have to do is collect the proof of purchase seal found on the back or side of horse feed bags. Feed tags are not accepted. For bulk feed purchases, you need to submit the original customer copy of the delivery tickets.