Opening Date: March 27
Closing Date: April 24
The Dressage Show and Fix-a-Test Clinic is a great opportunity for horses and/or riders who are new to competing gain real show experience in a low key environment. It is also ideal for those who just what to improve their competition rides and work through imperfections they may encounter during the test.
Riders may choose to simply ride dressage test, participate in the clinic which includes an assisted warm up and 'fix a test'. Those participating in the assisted warm up will work with Kyle Smith (ICP Certified Instructor & CCI** competitor) for the last 20 minutes of your warm up to prepare you for your ride. You will then ride the test for the show and be judge by Jackie Smith (USEF Licensed Judge, ICP Certified Instructor & CCI** competitor). If you are riding in the 'Fix a Test' Jackie will then critique the ride and assist the rider with problem spots immediately before riding your second test. You may ride the same test twice or choose to ride a different test for your second ride but be sure to make note of that when signing up.
The clinic is being run a little differently this year, an 'ala carte' menu so to speak. You may sign up as follows:
- assisted warm up
- 'fix a test'
- Dressage Tests ONLY with no clinic
Ribbons will be awarded through 6th place. Only the FIRST test will be scored.
** A "Most Improved Test Score" prize will also be awarded **
- Assisted Warm-up: $30
- ‘Fix a Test Clinic’: $50
- Test ONLY: $25
- Stabling: $25 NO BEDDING - MUST be left absolutely CLEAN
- Additional Shavings: $7/bag
- Straw $4/bale
Sign up Instructions:
and follow the instructions below:
- Click on the desired options and click the 'Submit & Sign Up' button at the bottom of the page
- Fill out the required information
- If you are filling out the form for someone else please check the box directly below your name the says: 'Display an alternate name on the sign up' and fill in the rider's name
- If you are riding more than ONE horse you MUST enter the horses separately. Please NOT NOT click the quantity button for 2!
- When ordering bedding, you may use the quantity button if you want more than one
- Be sure to enter the TEST(s) & HORSE in the Comments section in that order.
2018 Stone Gate Farm Release forms must be on file. Click here for form
NO FOOD ON GROUNDS
Payment Must be Received by Closing Date or the entry will NOT be scheduled. Make checks payable to Stone Gate LLC and mail to:
Jackie Smith ~ SGF Dressage Show
31407 Schneider Rd
Hanoverton, OH 44423