The United States Dressage Federation is the only national membership organization dedicated to dressage, a method of horse training in existence since ancient Greece and an Olympic sport since the inception of the modern Olympics in the late 1800's.
Dedicated to education, the recognition of achievement and promotion of dressage, USDF is a tax-exempt 501(c)3 organization with more than 30 different educational programs, 130 affiliate local or regional clubs and more than 2000 annual awards for excellence in competition.
The WPDA is a Group Member Organization of the USDF; one of approximately 130 affiliated dressage clubs across the United States and Canada. By joining the WPDA, you automatically become a group member (GM) of the USDF.
Automatic Group membership to the usdf
Along with the benefits you receive from the WPDA, you now have access to the USDF as a group member. Benefits include :
- 10% discount at the USDF Store
- Discounted rate at USDF events
- Discounts with USDF Member Perks Partners
- 10 issues of USDF Connection magazine and access to the digital version
- Full access to all non-retail publications on the USDF app
- USDF Member Guide
- Full access to USDF's online learning opportunities
- Full access to USDFscores.com, the official USDF source for accurate and complete dressage scores